The #025 gumboot is built for those with a wider foot. In addition to a steel toe cap and Comfort Arch footbed, it’s also slip and abrasion resistant.
- Grey waterproof safety gumboot
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Soft metatarsal pad to reduce pressure and stress on the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet allowing full flexibility.
- Distinctive upper pattern provides vulnerable areas with greater cut and abrasion resilience.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- Wide fit and a heavy-duty tread base for extra stability and a sole pattern that resists clogging, providing superior grip in most conditions
- Knit lining for comfort
- Two pre-stamped guide lines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces wearer fatigue
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Made in Tasmania
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.