Canura Cut Resistant Gloves
Cut level 5 is a specialised product of using high performance engineered liners from high tensile yarns and our fully integrated manufacturing facilities that ensure unmatched cut resistance quality.
- Polyester/Nylon/Glass Fiber
- Nitrile Coating
- Canura cut level 5 glove is mixed clouse fiberglass and nylon. Fiberglass is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for-pound basis. Fiberglass composite products weigh approximately 75-80% less than steel and 30% less than aluminum.
- Canura cut level 5 glove is comply CE/EN388 rating: Abrasion level 4, Cut-coup level 5, tear level 4, puncture level 2.
- Double Nitrite layered coating to increase the abrasive resistance of the glove.
- Canura Nitrile coating glove has ultimate grip in wet environment.
- Canura Nitrile coating glove has ultimate grip in Oily environment.
- Canura Nitrile coating glove has ultimate grip in Dry environment.
- Over locked cuff with band size identifier.
- CE/EN388 cut resistant level 5 rating: 4542.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.