981 Extreme Series Smelter Boot
981 Extreme Series Smelter Boot - Black / Mens AU 4 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Express, 1-4 Business Days
- Standard, 2-8 Business Days
- Pick up in-store available
Please note some products may take 3 to 5 days to process.
Return & Exchange
Return & Exchange
We have a 30-day returns guarantee. To start a return please contact us or start a return request in accounts.
Size Chart - Blundstone
Designed specifically for smelter work, the #981s have been tested and proven to stand up to the most rigorous conditions.
- Black flame-retardant leather ‘extreme application’ smelter boot—230mm height
- Ultra-tough, flame-retardant toe scuff cap protection
- Compression-resistant 8 point Ssoftherm® upper insulation against radiant heat
- Full Kevlar® stitched seams resist liquid metal splash and immersion
- Velcro secured flaps for individual fit adjustment—fast exit and entry
- Industry ‘Dip’ tested to 960˚C in molten aluminium & 1520˚C in molten steel
Comprehensive internal testing and risk analysis should be completed prior to using these products, as site and operating conditions vary between locations
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.